Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Bad Laura! Great Big Polka Dots and an Anthro Jewelry Bonaza!

It was an Anthro Jewelry Bonanza this morning!  What crazy Anthro Girl could hold herself back!  Did you?  It was obscene.  If anyone can understand how it feels to be confronted with your Wildest Anthro Dreams, it would be you guys. 
 
Keiko's of Keiko's TanPoPo told me I'm too honest. It's true!  I'm into full disclosure. But before I SPILL, here is todays OOTD...

Great Dots Maxi Dress -by  Moulinette Soeurs - Anthro Orig $158 Sale $80 - Mar 2011
All Along Knit Jacket in Black - by Cartonnier - Anthro Orig $88 Sale $50 - Feb 2011
Mrs Blackbeards Necklace - by Wendy Mink - Anthro Orig $198 3rd cut to $20 - Feb 2011
Camden Wedge in Black- by Jambu - Zappos Orig $123 Sale $98 - May 2010


Yep!  Count them.  Two lousy park bench photos.  My Camera/Scan Disk decided to pull a fast one on me this morning.  It was no more pictures, or re-format and loose a months worth of photos on the Disk.

So this is it...



Great Dots Maxi Dress -by  Moulinette Soeurs - Anthro Orig $158 Sale $80 - Mar 2011
All Along Knit Jacket in Black - by Cartonnier - Anthro Orig $88 Sale $50 - Feb 2011
Mrs Blackbeards Necklace - by Wendy Mink - Anthro Orig $198 3rd cut to $20 - Feb 2011
Camden Wedge in Black- by Jambu - Zappos Orig $123 Sale $98 - May 2010

This outfit is so cute standing up.  But I didn't get that far.  By the time I get home I will be a wrinkled mess.  This dress got a 2nd cut this morning.  A week too late for me to claim a credit.

Shop Anthro's Great Dot Maxi Dress by Moulinette Soeurs HERE

I SHOPPED THE SALE AND THE SALE WON!

I really lucked out for my first two orders this morning.  Oh, did I forget to mention I placed 4 separate orders today.  The shipping alone came to $52.  Consider yourself lucky to not live in a No Anthro Zone. If I wasn't such a lunatic, and had stuck to my Wish List as I planned, I could have saved $12, if I had ordered it all at once.  But NOOOO.....

I couldn't believe it when I found the Star Mail Necklace on sale.  There was only one left.  And it just happened to be my Astrological Sign.  CAPRICORN.  How lucky can I be.

Star Mail Necklace - Handmade in France - Anthro Orig $118 Sale $50 - Apr 2011
Am I a Sucker or What?

Next up was Cardigans.  When I got to the last row, I couldn't believe my eyes.  I've been looking for this Cardi on eBay for over a year.  How can it be here in the sale section.  Did somebody stumble on a few of these in the back of the warehouse, and decide to just throw them into the mix? And in my size!  It's not possible.


Any-Other-Rose Cardi - by Moth - Anthro Orig $118 Sale $60 - Apr 2011

I am praying to the Anthro Angel.  Please don't cancel these two FAT CHANCE items!

Then I picked up the Paraiso Dress.  The only item that went on sale that I had in my WISH LIST. I have to have just about every Maeve Dress that Anthro produces.  They fit me like no other. Perfect every time.


Paraiso Dress - by Maeve - Anthro Orig $148 Sale $80 - Apr 2011

Anyway, I continued to lose my senses all day long.  Order Three comprised one Tataborello Necklace.  Can you blame me.  I love Tataborello!  It was in the cards before I ever woke up this morning.



Petalouda Necklace - by Tataborello of Italy - Anthro Orig $278 Sale $130 - Apr 2011

BAD LAURA!
Here the sound of a whip cracking?


After lunch I had to visit Heidi to see her Anthro picks.  I quickly proceeded back to my office to place order number 4.  Four Necklaces and a Bracelet. 

BAD Heidi!

It's really not her fault, but I have to drag her in on it for her own good.  And mine!

You can see all the damage at once HERE.  The first 13 items.

Did you overload on Anthro today? If not, take the plunge HERE

Anthro Sister, Gotta Love a Sale, Love, Laura (lauramartinsemail)@yahoo.com