Monday, June 27, 2011

Got Tape!

Happy Monday!  Why am I happy on a back to work Monday?  Because it's the 4 day week of my 9/80 work schedule.  That means I am off this Friday.  But what makes it even sweeter is... next Monday is the 4th of July Holiday.  I get a 4-day weekend.  That's almost a vacation.  I'm curious if anyone takes advantage of a 9/80 work schedule.



I was a surprised at how small my Painted Orchid Belt from Anthro is. At first it appeared to be made for a child.  It wasn't until then, that $50 on sale seemed like too much.  But, when I tried it with the Reflecting Pools Dress, it was LOVE.
Reflecting Pool Dress - by Moulinette Soeurs - Anthro $138 - May 2011
Swift Current Cardi in Blue - by Tabitha - eBay BIN $48 - April 2011
Painted Orchid Belt in Red - by Exquisite J Reincarnation Italy - Anthro Orig $98 Sale $50 - June 2011
I'm not sure if this photo is a blurry, or the Pattern of the Dress looks that way.  Maybe both.  The belt is sagging because my employee badge is hanging off to one side.  Who wasn't completely awake at 6 AM?  Me!

Reflecting Pool Dress - by Moulinette Soeurs - Anthro $138 - May 2011
Swift Current Cardi in Blue - by Tabitha - eBay BIN $48 - April 2011
Painted Orchid Belt in Red - by Exquisite J Reincarnation Italy - Anthro Orig $98 Sale $50 - June 2011
Finest Hour Heels - by Miss Albright - Anthro Orig $158 Sale $80 - May 2011
Shiny Leather Caraway Bag in Mauve - Orla Kiely Orig $584 Sale $380 - Feb 2011
Retro Rosie Earrings in Coral - Modcloth $10 - June 2011
Faceted Carnelian Leather Wrap - by Etsy Shop Rowdy Wear $75 - Sept 2009

I might have an obsession with Moulinette Seours Silk Slip Dresses?  First the Verdant Slip Dress.  Then the Reflecting Pools Dress.  And finally, last week the Sangatte Slip Dress on sale.  If you placed a bet that I would buy a Fourth should it appear online, you would likely win.


Stick By Me Lingerie Tape - Modcloth $8 - June 2011

I finally sprung for Tape to hold clothing to skin.  Shop Stick By Me Lingerie Tape HERE.  But before you do, consider this.  If you are going to be outside in the heat don't bother.  It won't stay stuck if you get wet or if you sweat.  And if you have Hot Flashes, it doesn't work to well either.  Ha-ha! It keeps the sides of my sweater stuck to my chest for about an hour. What is the point?



Finest Hour Heels - by Miss Albright - Anthro Orig $158 Sale $80 - May 2011
Shiny Leather Caraway Bag in Mauve - Orla Kiely Orig $584 Sale $380 - Feb 2011
If my shoes look familiar, you just saw them last week with my #1 favorite Anthro Dress HERE.  But what I forgot to show you last week, I remembered to show you today. 


Finest Hour Heels - by Miss Albright - Anthro Orig $158 Sale $80 - May 2011
No, No Ladies! Not the Love Scratches.  The bows!  Now you want them don't you?  It was Peggy of She Hath Done What She Could that found Miss Albright's Finest Hour Heels for me in her local Anthro Store. Peggy is celebrating her 200th Follower with a give-away.  Please give Peggy my love, and tell her how much I adore the shoes she found for me.






Why am I all smiles?  There was a group of Moms and Kids (about a dozen) running a circut that included the Amphitheater stairs.  I'm surprised I didn't catch any of them in action behind me.  Naturally they were smiling and watching me as they ran.  Who wouldn't stare at a crazy woman right smack dab in the middle of an Amphitheater, taking pictures of herself with a huge camera and tripod.  I would stare too.  They gave me good reason to smile back.

To view all Product Images for this outfit go HERE
Use Right Arrow to pan through the photos
To Return, hit Home at top of any Page. 
Then select Anthro Closet Chaos Link at top of the Home Page.
I'm hoping one of you can find a pair of shoes for my friend Diem. She is looking for...

 Anthro's 
Via Cardorna Wedges in Green 
by Dolce Vita
in Size 6.5


Anthropologie's Via Cardorna Wedges in Green - by Dolce Vita - Orig  $198 Sale $50 - May 2011
contact Diem at diemshin@gmail.com if you find a pair lurking in your store.  Please put them on hold for her right away

 
web style #19563345
store sku #19563477

Does anyone else have the pleasure of a 4-day weekend over the holiday?
What are your plans for celebrating the 4th of July. 

for my Canadian, Australian, and European Anthro Sisters, it's Summer!
What do you do on your Summer weekends?

Last Wednesday was an insane 113 degrees F in Good Ole Boy BTown.

Anthro Sister, Love My AC, Laura (lauramartinsemail@yahoo.com)