Thursday, September 22, 2011

Girly Steel Toe Boots!

Hi Ladies,

I've been absentee for about a week.  I'm busy planning and preparing for a short trip across country. 

In the meantime, I couldn't help but share these Girlie Steel Toed Work Boots with all my Geologist and Engineer Readers. 



My first pair of Steel Toed Boots were actually Men's sized boots.  My current pair are Ladies Boots, but look like Men's. Those are now three years old, so I am due for a pair of new work boots according to company policy.  Although these are a little Cowgirl looking for my taste, I still love them.  A friend assured me they are very comfortable.

I can't wait to try them on locally next week.  I promise I will review them ASAP. 

Anthro Sister Girlie Boot Love, Laura (lauramartinsemail@yahoo.com)