Saturday, August 13, 2011

Apple Pie Mary Jane's for $25 and More! APB for Caranday Dress Size 2 Either Color!

Remember my Apple Pie Mary Jane's by Poetic Licence?


Apple Pie Mary Jane Pump in Blue - by Poetic Licence - Endless Orig $98 Sale $68 - July 2011


They are on sale for $25
Sign up for Ideeli HERE
Shop my Apple Pie Mary Jane's HERE
The listing is in US sizes
Size down 1/2 size from your normal
No returns on this purchase
See my Review and styling HERE 

Apple Pie Mary Jane Pump in Blue - by Poetic Licence - Endless Orig $98 Sale $68 - July 2011

Using my Link HERE is a great way to thank me and give me a $10 credit from your first Purchase at Ideeli.

Anthro Brands and Products on Ideeli today...

Assorted Eva Franco Dresses in Skirts HERE

Dolce Vita's Nadia in Petal Pink Orig $190 Sale $40 HERE
All sizes.  See Anthro Reviews for the Sold Out Plated Cayenne Sandals HERE.

Daniblack Kara's in Black and Cement Orig $190 Sale $40 HERE
All sizes.
Does anyone remember the Anthro Name so I can include the review?

Luxury Rebel and Poetic Licence Sandals HERE

I almost had a heart attack when I saw Taylor Dresses.  I love my Polka Dot Dress from Modcloth. You can see my Taylor Dress in my Header at the top of the Blog.

Shop Taylor Dresses for as low as $10 HERE
I wear a size 6 in Taylor Dresses and most other Designer Brands. 

Exceptions are size 4 for Tracy Reese and size 8 for Eva Franco.  Taylor dresses are high quality, have pockets, and are fully lined.  Mine in 100% Cotton

My Friend and Reader, Joni, is looking for a Size 2 Anthropologie Caranday Dress by Corey Lynn Calter in either the Green or Red Striped colorway.

Anthropologie Caranday Dress in Green by Corey Lynn Calter
Anthropologie Caranday Dress in Red by Corey Lynn Calter

If you happen to see this dress, please contact Joni (jcpollyanna@cox.net) immediately. Joni won a bid on eBay for this dress recently, and the dress never materialized. She is heartbroken. I will do anything to see that she gets her dress  With-in reason! Joni is not looking for The Limited version of the Caranday.

Anthro Sister Love, Laura (lauramartinsemail@yahoo.com)