Friday, July 15, 2011

Playful Sunspots! Precious Stones! En Plein Air Size 4 Available!

Happy Friday Ladies! It's been a short hectic work week, and six days since my last Post. I was swamped this week.  I'm simply behind on everything.  I can't wait to get a few OOTD's out of the way, so I can free up time to visit all of you.  Where else can I get inspired?

This is Tuesday's Outfit...
One element of the style is totally new to me...

Astral Planes Top - by A Common Thread - Anthro Orig $68 Sale $30 - May 2011
Jackie Cardi in Laquer Yellow - by J Crew - $62 - June 2011
Sealed Envelope Wide-Legs - by Elevenses - Anthro $88 - Apr 2010
High Gloss Belt in Yellow - Anthro $28 - Apr 2011
Sunspots Necklace - by Nashelle - Anthro Orig $198 Sale $100 - June 2011

But first, I want to show you Monday's Outfit featuring Anthro's Precious Stones Dress by Leifsdottir.

View Monday's Outfit Photos HERE  
View Product Images and Captions HERE.
  Use the BLUE ARROW at the top of the photo's to navigate through the photos to the Right  
Select the Purple HOME Button when you are done
 Use my Blog Link at the top of the HOME page to return here

Did you notice something different about Anthro's Finest Hour Heels?  I replaced the Brown Ties with Yellow Ribbons.

Anthro's Finest Hour Heels by Miss Albright
 Yellow Ribbons added for a Surprise Color from behind 071111

I've been saving all those colorful ribbons that are sewn inside the bodice of clothing?  They are the perfect length for these shoes.



Astral Planes Top - by A Common Thread - Anthro Orig $68 Sale $30 - May 2011
Jackie Cardi in Laquer Yellow - by J Crew - $62 - June 2011
Sealed Envelope Wide-Legs - by Elevenses - Anthro $88 - Apr 2010
High Gloss Belt in Yellow - Anthro $28 - Apr 2011
Sunspots Necklace - by Nashelle - Anthro Orig $198 Sale $100 - June 2011
Corn Lane Slingbacks - by Chie Mihara - Anthro $388 - May 2011

I've been bitten by the J Crew Jackie bug. Thanks to many of you, including Kristin of Lovely Apidae, and Stephanie of Bar Chic, I now have a small collection of these Machine Wash, Tumble Dry, Cotton Blend Marvels, infused with Everlasting Stretch. Seen HERE. The color selection includes Classic Favorites, Neon Brights, and Bold, Rich Hues.  At $62 a piece, the price is outstanding. I am wearing size Small.

Shop the J Crew Jackie HERE

I wore my Yellow Jackie twice this week.  



Sunspots Necklace - by Nashelle - Anthro Orig $198 Sale $100 - June 2011

I grabbed Anthro's Sunspots Necklace on sale a few weeks ago.  Roxy of Effortless Anthropologie recommended it.  I'm a natural stone type of Gal when it comes to jewelry.  Solar Quartz is a fancy name given to White Quartz cut with facets.  This necklace also feature very small Labradorite Briolets. One of my favorite minerals.  Remember "Inspiration that Rocks" for Labradorite?  


I woke up Tuesday morning and styled this outfit around the Necklace.  Something I have done many times. The outfit fell into place easily.  Something that rarely happens.

Shop Anthro's Sunspots Necklace HERE.


What is so different for me about this outfit?  I'm wearing Anthro's High Gloss Belt at hip level.  I have never worn a belt at hip level.  But with the Cardi over top, I found this styling to be very flattering.  I didn't much care for the look, minus the Cardi.

What element of this style is new to me?

It's the placement of the belt. I'm wearing Anthro's High Gloss Belt in Yellow at hip level.  I found this styling to be very flattering with the Yellow Jackie over top.

Corn Lane Slingbacks - by Chie Mihara - Anthro $388 - May 2011
I picked up Anthro's En Plein Air Dress by Eva Franco on Pop Back, second cut for $70.  The opportunity appeared during Tuesday mornings sale.  I grabbed at it before it disappeared.  Then I read the reviews.  The dress runs Small.  There is no way a Size 4 will ever fit me.  It will be delivered next week.  At which time I will place it on EA's Buy Post to see if a community member wants the dress at cost ($70) plus ship with Insurance ($8).

Anthro's En Plein Air Dress by Eva Franco.  Reviews HERE.

So if you are interested, give me a shout via email.

Anthro Sister Love, Laura (lauramartinsemail@yahoo.com)