Friday, July 8, 2011

SOLD 071811 Anthro Closet Chaos Sale - Professoressa Jacket by Ett Twa size 6 Orig $148 EUC $60 Free Ship


SOLD 071811



This is Anthropologie's Professoressa Jacket by Ett Twa - Size 6 - Orig $148.  EUC $60 with Free Ship. Purchased Feb 2010.

I could not believe my eyes when I found this Jacket selling for the unbelievable price of $130 BIN in the same size on eBay HERE.

Proceed to bottom of Page for more info...





Worn by me is Blog Post


Worn by me in Blog Post











This Jacket has been worn less than 5 times.  It is in perfect condition.  I love the lining of this Jacket more than the Jacket itself.  The animal print reminds me of Egyptian hieroglyphics's.

See online reviews for the Professoressa Jacket HERE.

This is a size 6.  Shoulders measure 14" across. The 3/4 length Sleeve is 18.5".  Underarm to Underarm across front is 19". Length from outside shoulder seam is 20".  Two front Pockets are sewn shut. One breast Pocket.

The Jacket is Fully Lined in colorful animal Print. Details include Elbow Patches with contrast stitching. Two Button Closure.  Nubby textured Tweed in Tan, Brown and White.  The fabric is medium weight blend of mostly Wool with, Polyester, Acrylic and Rayon.  Lining is not specified. Dry Clean Only.

This Jacket is in Perfect Condition.
$60 with Free Shipping. 

PayPal only! Please understand, I can not ship until payment has cleared.

Leave a Comment or email if you need more info.  I'm happy to assist in anyway I can.

Anthro Sister Love, Laura  (lauramartinsemail@yahoo.com)