Thursday, July 29, 2010

A Now and Later Outfit – I Had This Before You ANTHRO!

Anthro's Perpetual Layers Outfit vs Laura’s Already Had It Layered Outfit






Everything I have shown you is currently available at Anthro. Except my Argila Wedges and my green cargo pants. If you're an Anthro NUT like me, you probably have everything in your closet to style this LOOK-A-LIKE outfit.

What do you think Readers? Am I close? Am I way off target?


Do you have an anthro Look-A-Like of your own to share?

Love, Laura




6 comments:

Loraine said...

I definitely like your outfit better! Since your shoes are more of a nude color, they don't distract from the outfit. Great job!

Laura said...

Thanks for the thumbs up Loraine.

Jess said...

looks great to me! I think I prefer the navy blue sweater instead of the light one. It is great when you can recreate outfits using what you have already :)

Laura said...

I prefer the contrast created between the Navy and the Print on the Mint Julep Top. The Proscenium Cardi also provides a longer slimming profile than the Whipped Woolens Cardi. Thanks for visiting ACC and commenting on todays outfit.

Bonnie said...

Good Job! I like it! Now, I need to get a navy cardigan like that!

Laura said...

Bonnie, I don't know that it has to be a navy Cardi. Brown, Turquoise, or any darker color will do the trick.

Post a Comment

For Comments Please Select "View Web Version" Below.